daddy blowing out his candles
me and ayden
sydeny loves ayden! so cute how she is touching his nose
ayden sure loves his grandpa :)
We went down to Tucson this weekend for my dad's 50th birthday! I can't believe he is 50 years old! For his birthday Brian and I were in charge of decorations, so we decided to take it to the next level. We bought four packs of balloons and five packs of streamers! It was pretty cool. Sydney had alot of fun playing with the 5 million balloons we had all over :) I have had so many great memories with my dad throughout my life, and for his present I made him a scrapbook of memories throughout his life. I asked everyone in the family to give me some memories that they have had with him and it was alot of fun to hear stories that I'd never even heard before. I read alot from my mom and my grandma and I realized that my dad is a funny guy. There was one from my mom that I thought was really funny. It was on one of their first date's and they went to a Kenny Loggins concert (and no that's not the funny part:)). My dad grabbed my moms hand and slid a diamond ring on her finger! She was really scared and didn't know what to say, as it was like their only second or third date together. She didn't say anything for a while until he finally told her he was joking! I would have killed Brian if he'd have done that to me! But anyways we had a good time, and Ayden enjoyed spending time with his Grandma and Grandpa! OH! my mom got 50 one dollar bills and we hid them throughout the house for him to find, that was pretty fun.

3 comments:
That pic of Ayden and your dad is the cutest thing Ayden looks so happy to be cuddling with Grandpa
Your hair is blonde!!! I like it! Hey, I vote you come work at Regis when you decide to start working!
OK #1. I can't believe you do your own hair! I'd never have the guts to do that, and you're hair looks amazing!! You are so Talented!
#2. You're blog, is again, SO cute. Do you just scan your paper for you layout or what? I gotta go back to that website, but I think I'm retarded, and I have No scrapbook paper... problem!
Post a Comment