This weekend we went up to Mount Graham for Memorial weekend. Every fourth of July and memorial weekend all the cabin owners have church on the mountain. It's the coolest thing ever! There is an awesome spirit up there on the mountain. It is so pretty there, this lush green foresty mountain in the middle of the desert. Brian's entire family was up there and it was so good to see and hang out with everybody. Although we didn't see too much of our husband's, between pellet guns, risk, and hangin out with the guys. But I had a good time hanging out with the girls. We slept in a tent and it was freezing! I think that Ayden might have gotten a little cold, he was acting so grumpy some of the time. Which is really not like him at all. I also did something VERY scary for me, I touched a horse for the first time! They really scared me before up close. But I touched it, and I even rode one! It was alot of fun! My brother in-law Reggie took me and Brian on a horse trail and it was awesome, even though I could barely walk the next day :D As much fun as I had I was glad to get back down. While in Pima I got to do a bunch of hair cuts! I really miss working on hair sometimes. It was alot of fun. On the way home we stopped in globe to get gas and I went back to check on the baby cause he had started crying a little. There was poop everywhere! I don't know how he does it! He even had pants on, but it got out and got on everything! Ayden was just crying hysterically. He had little tears all over his face and was doing the saddest cry. He was better once we cleaned him and his car seat up (which was NOT very much fun). He just hates having a poopy diaper. Whenever we change poopy ones he gets so happy and smiley, its kinda wierd. Hehe, he probably is thinking what suckers we are for having to change those gross diapers. Anyways that was our adventurous and exciting weekend!
1 comment:
I had a great time!
Post a Comment