So that Baby Whisperer lady is a miracle worker! I have only been doing it for 2 day's and already last night he slept for 81/2 hours! It was
soooo... nice. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke and he will do it again :)
Anyways I am so happy that we have a better routine down. I
don't know how much
Ayden likes it though. Today
Ayden was taking too long of a nap so I woke him up, which was NOT very easy. Poor guy just did not wanna wake up. I tried for like a half a hour to get him to stay up, which eventually he did. But he
didn't seem to like being woken at all. Hopefully he will get used to it.
Anyways, we will have to see if this was just a one time thing or if it will stick.
3 comments:
That's awesome! I like your new template where did you find it?
I designed it myself. Did he sleep good last night?
hEY would you mind sending me the html of your template. I really like the colums and I want to play around with the template. ktcluff@hotmail.com thanks! :)
Post a Comment