I just want to make an announcement! My pre-pregnancy pants finally fit! Okay, well the Marie definition of fit meaning I can zip and button them :) I probably wouldn't wear them out in public cause they are pretty tight, but I can zip them and button them! It's so exciting! I have seen them hanging up in the closet but have been way too scared to try them on. I tried them on a couple of weeks ago and they wouldn't even zip up, so Im so excited that Im making some kind of headway! It's so hard to loose weight after having a baby. You cant really cut back too much on calories cause of breast feeding, so the only way to do it really is to exercise. Which completely sucks! I HATE exercising. I have been pretty good the past couple of months, but I still hate doing it. The day I reach my pre-pregnancy weight will be a very happy day.
3 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you Marie, I've never had a baby, but I know the feeling of being able to fit into clothes you haven't been able to in a long time, it's fabulous!!
Good Stuff! That is always so exciting
Hi Marie! It's Brian's cousin, Sara. Jennifer told me how to find your blog, and it is so cute! I am way excited for you about the pants thing; I totally understand. Sadly, it will not happen to me for like a year or more now. We are excited about our new baby though, so I guess it's a tradeoff. So fun to see pictures of baby Ayden!
Post a Comment