I tried to get a good pic of him smiling but they all turned out blurry
My attempt at capturing his smile on camera

Ayden is starting to smile! ALOT! This morning I even heard him laughing. It's so cute. He even smiles at me in the middle of the night when he wakes up. It's hard to be annoyed or upset when this adorable little face is smiling up at you. He does make it hard though to get a picture of him smiling. I was taking some pics of him, working so hard to get him to smile. After a little while the battery to the camera died, and I swear as soon as that camera shut of he was smiling his head off! Laughing even! Oh well, I'll get him eventually, hehehe :)
My attempt at capturing his smile on camera
Ayden is starting to smile! ALOT! This morning I even heard him laughing. It's so cute. He even smiles at me in the middle of the night when he wakes up. It's hard to be annoyed or upset when this adorable little face is smiling up at you. He does make it hard though to get a picture of him smiling. I was taking some pics of him, working so hard to get him to smile. After a little while the battery to the camera died, and I swear as soon as that camera shut of he was smiling his head off! Laughing even! Oh well, I'll get him eventually, hehehe :)

2 comments:
It's ok they are blurry because he is so darn cute you don't even notice. Such a sweet little smile!
Oh I still can't believe how much he looks like Gaige that second picture looks like him a lot.
Post a Comment