So we went down to Pima for the fourth of July weekend. It was Ayden's first road trip! He was pretty good, he slept most of the way there. Once we got there he slept most of the time too. Poor guy, I kept thinking every night that he wouldn't sleep cause he was up so much during the day. But every night slept so good. He even did his longest stretch down there, 3 1/2 hours! Can't wait till he sleeps through the night, he seems to be going longer and longer, so hopefully it'll be someday soon. We went up on Mt. Graham just for the day, and it was so much fun. We hung out with our friends Clint and Tiffany, and Andy and Michelle. Ayden slept the entire time we were up there, so I'm not sure what he thought about his first time on the mountain. Brian's sister and brother were also up there with their families. It was really fun to see everyone. It seems like forever since I have gone on a trip anywhere. I wasn't allowed to travel a month before my due date, so I missed the big Cluff family trip to California. It was really nice to get out of town. It was especially nice to go up the mountain and get out of this ridiculous heat. It was in the 70's up there, as opposed to the 110 degree weather we have here in the valley. Anyways, we had a lot of fun and Im so glad we decided to go (we were kinda worried about taking Ayden out). Here are some pictures from our trip.
Ayden doesn't like getting put in his car seat very much
Ayden in his Fourth of July outfit Grandma Debbie bought
family picture 
Ayden doing his tummy time. He doesn't usually like it that much, he just lays there :)

Cute Ayden picture
1 comment:
Sad I missed you guys, maybe we'll catch up some time. Ayden is sooo cute. I bet he is getting big. My mom says she gets on here every once in a while and was telling me how cute he is. Anyway,I was wondering if you would be up to cutting Kiley's hair the end of this month before school starts for her on the 6th August. I know you said kids hair is hard to cut chair wise. If I wanted to buy a stool do you think that will make it easier? Anyway, let me know. I really don't want to have to take her somewhere else because I LOVE the way you style girls hair!!
Post a Comment