Sunday, July 8, 2007

Funny Baby

Ayden making a funny face while his daddy is holding him
Making another funny face

Babies are so entertaining! I could look at Ayden all day long, he is always making me laugh with his faces and noises he makes. Just this week he started really smiling. If you catch him right after he eats and is in a really good mood, you can usually make him smile at you. It's so fun to see him smile at me for real, and he's got the cutest smile! I love it when he does the big open mouth one's where you can see his gum's. It's so cute. I love being a mom right now, he is so much fun. He's awake more, and he's usually pretty good when he's up. Last night was exciting! He slept 5 hours in a row! It's too bad that I was dumb and went to bed late, so I missed most of that sleep. But it's still very exciting! I can hope that it'll happen again someday!

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Don't those smiles just melt your heart.