Daddy giving Ayden a bath

Ayden relaxing in his bath, he likes em :)

I LOVE this outfit! I think it's so cute with the little turtle muscle shirt and hat! Brian says it's white trash! :(

So not much is new around here. I have started working out a little at the gym in our apartment complex. I lost a bunch of weight the first three weeks I got out of the hospital, it was wonderful! Now I'm just stuck and I know the only way to get it off is to exercise. I hate exercising! But I want so bad to be the weight I was when I got married, that's my goal. I got a LONG ways to go though. I gained a buncha weight after I got married, and then with being pregnant and all, yeah well lets just say I'm screwed! Anyways, I have gone to workout the last two days and it wasn't so bad. I felt really good after. Brian watches the baby while I'm gone so its kinda nice to get outta the house for some alone time.
The other day we gave Ayden a bath and he is really starting to like them. Probably more because his mommy and daddy are getting the hang of it. He just sits in there so calmly, like he's really enjoying it. His first couple of baths were pretty crazy and he didn't seem to like them much. Now I love giving him a bath, putting his warm pajamas on and feeding him before bed. Plus he has that great baby smell right after bath's, I love that! I'm pretty in love with this little guy. Its so nice to have more of a routine down, things aren't so crazy and I have more time to enjoy being a mommy. He is becoming so fun! He just will lay around looking at everything, so interested. I feel so blessed to have gotten such a good, easygoing baby. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, but for the most part when he is mad it's just cause he wants to be held and cuddled. I cant complain about that!

1 comment:
What a doll! He is getting so big already! I need to come cuddle with him sometime. I agree there is nothing better than a baby after a bath I could just smell them all day! How was Harry Potter?????? I am going on Sat. I can't wait! I hope Brendan hasn't been too much of a pain while I've been gone :)
Post a Comment