Woowho! I passed my state board test! I am now a licensed cosmetologist! I took my test on May 31, and they just barely posted it this morning. It was SO stressful waiting for the test results. I just feel like I can take a deep breath now (that is if baby would let me :)). It feels so good to be done with everything, well almost everything. Now all I have to do is have this baby! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we will see how much I progressed. Last week I was 1 1/2 centimeters dialated and 75% effaced. So i'll cross my fingers and hopefully I will have progressed at least a little. It's kinda exciting going in each week to see how far im getting. Although, at the same time its kinda scary cause it is getting closer and closer.
1 comment:
Congrats! I knew you would pass and do great!
Post a Comment