Ayden sleeping oh so peacefully!
So life as a mommy is definitely unlike anything I could have ever imagined. Nothing can prepare you for how different life is with this new little person. I can't help but stare at him all day, I mean he is just the cutest baby I have ever seen! Every move and facial expression he makes is adorable, I just can't get over it. He is such a good baby too. He hardly cries at all, he is just so calm and content with the world. Today we took him to see the cardiologist and they put all these stickers on his chest and hooked him up to this machine. He was wide awake, but he just kinda sat there very calmly and let the lady do her thing. I'm so grateful for having a quiet baby. I don't know if I could make it if he cried all the time. Even though he doesn't like his mommy to sleep much at night, he is at least quiet. He is really confusing his nights and day's. Poor little guy, he just wants to play and have fun, when his daddy and me are ready to pass out. Although the last couple of days he has been up more during the day, and it is so fun to play with him when he's up. He loves to be held when he's up. We bought him one of those vibrating chairs, and I don't think he is really all that into it. He just kinda sits there like, "hello, pick me up". Another thing he is starting to do is smile. I'm not sure if he really knows he's smiling, or if he has gas but he has been doing little smile's lately and it's SO cute! He has two. One is this big open mouth grin, and the second is this closed mouth, cute smile. I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but I get so excited every time he does it. I can't wait until he is actually smiling at us, on purpose! I really don't believe that I am actually a mommy. That I will always have this little guy in my life. I just feel so blessed to be the mommy of the cutest, sweetest little baby in the world.




1 comment:
Why did you guys have to go to the cardiologist? Anyway, some people say baby's can't smile yet without it being gas but I know they can. Landon started smiling the day we brought him home and we knew he was smiling at us, He would look straight at us a do the big grin it was so sweet and he hasn't stopped since showing that smile. Kiley was 2 weeks and I swear Gaige was like over a month he was always sooo laid back. Nothing more heart warming then their smile. I love all the pics!! Keep them coming :) He is the cutest little guy ever!
Post a Comment