So I woke up this morning and I just didn't feel right. I woke up around 9, stayed up for less than an hour and fell back asleep
until 1. I just felt really icky. Then I realized that I hadn't felt the baby kick hardly at all, which is very unusual cause he usually kicks ALL DAY LONG! So anyways, I went to the doctors and everything was fine. Even though I
haven't progressed at all since last week :(. I mentioned that the baby hadn't kicked hardly at all today. So just to be safe they sent us over to the hospital. We went to triage and they
monitored the baby's heart. It was a little bit slow, so they decided they wanted to do an ultrasound to just make sure everything was all right. We waited forever! We were there for like 3 hours. Thank goodness everything was alright. The baby is fine, although he still isn't kicking very much. I just worry too much I think. It's hard though to go from him kicking all day long, all the time to nothing. It feels like he isn't even in there. I miss him :( It's kinda scary not knowing how he is doing in there, I'm worried that something could be wrong and I wouldn't know it. Cant wait until he is out and I can keep a better eye on him!
1 comment:
I'm sure he's just running out of room in there ready to pop out. I hop eall is well. Sorry about the no progressing. I know how ya feel, lets just hope your not like me and go way over. :)
Post a Comment