The weather was perfect this morning so we decided to take the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and PERFECT zoo weather. It was also a very special trip because it's our first trip to the zoo that Charlie could actually walk around! She LOVED it! I can't help but giggle every time I see her waddling around with a huge smile on her face.
She has been the happiest little girl lately. So cuddly and this girl LOVES to tease! Every time you look at her she runs away laughing hysterically, thinking you are gonna chase her. I am just in LOVE with this stage she is in, it's quite fun!


THIS little boy is in a stage I'm not so in LOVE with! :) This face is one we see often. I'm not sure what is up with this little guy, but he has been in quite the funk! He's moody, and stubborn and I am never really sure which version of Ayden I'm gonna get at any given moment. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm at a total loss about how to deal with him, without totally loosing it!
P.S.- I'm recording this because I'm really hoping that someday I'll remember this stage and laugh!
Ayden LOVES being in control of the zoo map and telling everyone where to go! So cute!
I have written a few posts on my hair blog and am having so much fun! Check it out here if you haven't already!







3 comments:
I love the Tucson Zoo! Looks lie, fun! Charlie looks so big!
She is so adorable. Reilly is super difficult about half the time right now too. I REALLY hope he grows out of it or something soon. Or he may not live to see 6...
I absolutey love the age 6 months to about 16 months - my favorite! After that it's the whole lack of understanding each other that doesn't totally go away until 4! :) 2 & 3 are the "terrible two years!" But we just make the best of them and get down on their level, look them in the eye and ask them what they want. I think eye contact is huge at that age. Yes, we all go through it and you have a lot of friends in the exact same stage right now! We're with you!
Post a Comment