Brian- Brian has shocked me lately by his ability to fix EVERYTHING! He jokingly said that if there is a you tube video on it he can do anything, and I'm starting to believe it! Brian has fixed SO many things in the last couple of month's and saved thousands of dollars by being able to do it himself. He has been super busy doing work on the house and yard these day's.
Marie- I have been busy becoming a master wall texturer. We have only done 1 room so far and whooee! it is a LOT of work. I mean A LOT OF WORK! I think we are gonna take a little break before starting our next room. Apart from working on the house, Brian and I were called to team teach the 13-14 year olds in Sunday School. Holy crap am I scared! :) I'm pretty terrified of teenager's, in fact I was pretty terrified of teenager's when I WAS a teenager! But I am hoping that once my nervousness subsides it'll will be a great learning
experience for the both of us, and maybe dare I say Fun?!
Ayden- Ayden has started pre-school here and seem's to really enjoy it. He has been talking so much more lately, saying full sentences. He has been cracking us up with some of the things he catches on to and say's. He has also been repeating stuf
f back lately and has a knack for picking up the worst words we say. A couple of week's ago Ayden caught the flu and was super sick with a fever and stomach pains. He was the saddest thing for a few day's, just laying on the couch constantly wanting to cuddle up with someone. Then he got better for a couple of day's before he got a double ear infection! The poor kid is finally healthy and I hope he stay's that way for A LONG time!
Charlotte- Charlie also got pretty sick too. However, wanting to cuddle with us all the time was replaced by crying non-stop all day (and night) long. It was a rough couple of week's with her! But once she felt better she was back to big cheesy smiles
and making us laugh. She is such a cute little chunk and we LOVE her! Here are some pics from her blessing last week
This is my favorite picture of her! Her smile is just so CHARLIE! Cheesy smile off to the side








5 comments:
She looks so beautiful in her dress! Glad everyone is feeling better now! And I love her earrings I really want to do Rylin's in a coupe months.
I love her dress!!! It is absolutely gorgeous! Oh, I do hope that things calm down for you too. Sheesh, you've been swamped. I can't wait to see your house and all the stuff that you've done. Good job to the both of you for doing it yourselves.
P.S. We missed you this weekend! No one believed Brian at first when he said you didn't come with him (I guess we're used to his teasing and not telling the truth!)
That was a great way to catch up!! I am still waaaay impressed with how great your living room looks. You truly are a master texturer :O) LOL The pics are adorable!
And yeah, we totally missed you this weekend!!!
First of all, I can't believe how grown up Ayden is!!! And Charlie is such a doll, I love her smile. You guys really have gorgeous babies! Glad everyone is finally feeling better.
she is so cute and getting so big!!
Post a Comment