

Okay, so there's ANOTHER kid I know.... he is quite the character :) Hehe, knowing someone that is constantly doing something "interesting" and making us laugh every day is so fun. He is kind of quirky and we LOVE it! Ayden is also so sweet and cuddly. He loves to hang out with us and do everything that we are doing. He is still going to preschool in the mornings and his speech is improving SO much. We can have full on conversations with him now! He has a lot to say and we have had some funny talks. Like today for example, I asked him what he wanted for dinner. He said "I want giraffe, giraffe is yummy! giggle, giggle". We have had some seriously entertaining conversations with that kid!
Brian is gone for the weekend so we decided to visit my mom at her school. We got some great pictures and had a fun time hanging out with her. Ayden seriously loves his grandma's and grandpa's! He also has a major cousin crush on Sydney. He cried the whole way home today that he didn't get to see Sydney. He just loves her! :) Here are some pictures from today:









3 comments:
looks like a fun day! I love all the pics! Charlie looks so old sitting there by herself
Oh, they are so sweet! I just want to kiss those cheeks of Charlie's - and Ayden is quite the handsome little boy. Jelly beans & paper huh? I wanna hear the story. She's crawling too? What's up with that? Love it! When we gonna see you next? We need to have a party. :)
Love that last one! Cracks me up to see the looks kids give you when you have them do that! Too funny. Charlie looks SO different! Growing up so fast, bitter-sweet eh?
Post a Comment