Oh, she is beautiful! I am SO jealous! And SO happy for you guys. Love the name - so cute! And her outfit is adorable. I'm glad that everything went well and she arrived safe and sound with no complications! Hurray!!!
Yay for a baby girl!!! So sweet! She DOES look a lot like Ayden did as a baby, and I STILL don't see anything but Cluff in her! :O) Love it! She is beautiful and we are so excited to see you guys. Madi asks every day when she can hold "her" new baby, and now she wants us to adopt another one just so she can hold a baby all day. See what you did? Now we have to start the process all over again just because of your cute baby! LOL Love you guys!
You are SO right, she is way stinkin' adorable! I can't wait to meet her. If Reggie ever gets done with this hunt, I'm hoping to just me and Lacee go down to say hi and meet that new little Cluff Cutie. Oh and that picture of your feet-before I read about it I totally thought you painted Aydens toenails because you were so anxious for you daughter to get here. I'm really sorry you were so miserable at the end, but on the High note I'm am VERY excited for you that you are no longer PREGO. YEAH for you and for sweet little Charlotte!
12 comments:
Oh my, she is absolutely beautiful! What an adorable little blessing. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!! I hadn't heard; what a sweetie she is. I like her name too!
She's beautiful! I am so glad everything went well! I can't wait to meet her this weekend.
Oh, she is beautiful! I am SO jealous! And SO happy for you guys. Love the name - so cute! And her outfit is adorable. I'm glad that everything went well and she arrived safe and sound with no complications! Hurray!!!
MARIE! I AM GOING TO DIE! She is so cute. AHHH I'm so happy for you! You decided to go with Charlotte, GOOD CHOICE!
Did you go into labor or did you have to be induced because you had preeclampsia (like I thought)?
Yay for a baby girl!!! So sweet! She DOES look a lot like Ayden did as a baby, and I STILL don't see anything but Cluff in her! :O) Love it! She is beautiful and we are so excited to see you guys. Madi asks every day when she can hold "her" new baby, and now she wants us to adopt another one just so she can hold a baby all day. See what you did? Now we have to start the process all over again just because of your cute baby! LOL Love you guys!
Awww! She's a doll! Congratulations!!
Hooray for new babies and no more pregnant mommies! Congrats and you are totally right, stinkin' adorable! Love the name too!
Marie she is gorgeous!!!! Just like her momma! Yay for not being prego anymore! Hope it all went well and you're doing great!! Congrats!
Yay! She is such a cutie. I love the middle picture, her little nose is so adorable!
You are SO right, she is way stinkin' adorable! I can't wait to meet her. If Reggie ever gets done with this hunt, I'm hoping to just me and Lacee go down to say hi and meet that new little Cluff Cutie. Oh and that picture of your feet-before I read about it I totally thought you painted Aydens toenails because you were so anxious for you daughter to get here. I'm really sorry you were so miserable at the end, but on the High note I'm am VERY excited for you that you are no longer PREGO. YEAH for you and for sweet little Charlotte!
congratulations! she is beautiful. i am jealous that you had her, i have so much longer to go!! hopefully we'll get to meet her in december.
Post a Comment