For his birthday we took Ayden to the Phoenix Zoo. We were able to get free passes, which made the trip a lot funner and more easy going. We didn't feel like we had to hang around all day to get our money's worth and we even sprung for train tickets. They have a train that goes around most of the zoo and I HIGHLY recommend doing that! It was super hot outside and it was nice not to have to walk around the whole place, plus the driver was really fun and sang songs as we were going around. We even found a petting zoo! They had a train stop by this part of the zoo that we'd never been to that had a petting zoo. Ayden had fun poking and touching the goat's and even got kicked over by one for touching his tail :) hehe, has was a little suprised that they fight back! We then took him to Toy's R Us to pick out one of his birthday presents. Although he would have gladly taken the about $200 worth toy's he picked out, he settled for a water toy for the pool, a monster truck and a Disney Car's pez dispenser. He's got quite few more toy's that he will get tomorrow in a scavenger hunt, because isn't it more fun to spread the birthday presents out over a few day's!?
I Do Now
3 days ago

5 comments:
Happy B-day Ayden! We were thinking of you today! Time sure does fly! I know that Zoo has a splash pad too that is always nice in the summer
Yeah, we took him to the splash pad and he wasn't interested. Don't understand why as it was so hot that I was ready to run through it myself! :)
How fun! We LOVE the zoo, but I've never been brave enough to go in the summer. The train sounds like the way to go though. What a fun birthday! That's fun that he got to go pick out his own present. Can't do that when they're Beckie's age unless you set a money limit! :) She understands the prices. I can't believe that he is three already. So sweet. How's the potty-training going?
HOLY CRAP!! That's incredible! What a BIG boy! I love it! Happy Birthday buddy!
Happy Birthday Ayden! What a strapping little lad! He really is a sweetie!
Post a Comment