So I am sure everyone has been sitting on the edge of thier seats waiting to hear what this whole poll thing is about! Brian and I have had an on-going argument since we have known eachother over whether jackass is a bad word or not. I think it is and Brian claims it's not. He say's since they say it in Pinnochio that it's not a bad word. Then the other day I was watching Little House on the Prarie and lo and behold good old Mrs. Oelson says that word. Mind you, Brian was playing his game and not even watching the show with me! I was hoping that he hadn't heard it, but he did (the stinker!). So one more excuse as to why it's not a bad word, cause since they say it on Little House on the Prarie it CAN'T be a bad word. Well, I still think it is a bad word and my little poll proved me right! 9 people voted that it IS a bad word, so majority rules and say's it is bad! Ha! Not like it will change Brian's mind any... and hey, I'd like to know which 2 of you thought it's not a bad word! hehe j/k!
So I get movies from the library all the time and had kind of seen them all at my regular library and decided to check out another one in my area. They had 5 seasons of Little House on the Prarie! I LOVE this show! It's been so fun to watch all the episodes in order, and I realized I haven't seen hardly any of them. Okay, so Brian had been teasing me about watching this show for day's. One day he sits down while he's eating and ends up watching one episode with me. Totally hooked! Haha, now HE loves the show. Im telling you, it is just the best show out there. It's SO nice to be able to watch a good show and not have to worry about ANYTHING bad in it at all (except of course the word jackass :)). Im so gonna miss our libraries over here when we move, hopefully we will have a really great one over there too!
I Do Now
3 days ago

8 comments:
there is a big library on greenfield and guadalupe. My sis in law loves the show and I think she has the 2 season on dvd.(at least they use to) Anyway, I always like it when I was a kid.
Wait, where are you moving?
I tried to find your poll but couldn't. I kind of think that it is a bad word, but kind of don't. I would never say it but I don't really care if other do. Paul is like brian, he says its not and we actually had the same discussion you guys did.
Hey-I just found out from my Dad that you guys are moving-I had no idea! Well-I must say that I think jackass is really bad word, but not a swear word. Did Brian tell you my mom called him a jackass once! Funny that I remember-I'm sure he deserved it though =) That could be the reason why I think it's not a swear word-because I couldn't imagine my mother swearing. But at Brian??-I'm totally kidding-not even at Brian.
I love you Brian :0)
Haha you two are hilarious man. I think it's a bad word, but my dad doesn't!
Whoaa, where and when are you moving? K - so we totally love Little House on the Prairie too! So cheesy, I know, but we watch an episode almost every night. Such a great example of family values. Plus the girls love them too. They call it Little House on the Prairie Dog (thanks to Andy!) Anyway, we have four seasons if ever ya want to borrow one!
hey marie can i get your new address! hope all is well
Post a Comment