So this post is all about the pictures. We took Ayden to the park today and I had so much fun playing with our new portrait lens! Here are some of the pics! I had to get a pic of his curls! So cute!Brian took this one during Chirstmas, I love it!
Oh my gosh-I can't believe the amount of curls on his head-especially since Brian had straight hair as a child-didn't he? Well you do have bragging rights because Ayden is such a cutie! I love the first and last pictures.
4 comments:
those are so cute! I love his curly locks!
Oh my gosh-I can't believe the amount of curls on his head-especially since Brian had straight hair as a child-didn't he?
Well you do have bragging rights because Ayden is such a cutie! I love the first and last pictures.
Super cute pics! Did you get my email about meeting up?
Wow, that lens rocks. I want a good camera like you...and a cute baby like you.
Post a Comment