Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally!!!

Okay so this will be short and sweet, but I finally found the perfect roll recipe! After a little under a dozen failures, I finally found a great dinner roll recipe. They were delicous and I even made some honey butter to go with them! Mmmmmm...! If anyone is interested, here is a link to the recipe, it is definitly worth trying :)

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

yum :)

Renee Richins said...

Wow, Marie. I'm impressed. I haven't even attempted to use yeast in anything yet. Sounds yummy.

Andy and Michele said...

Awesome! Isn't it wonderful when bread turns out, I mean it's so much work! Hey, Tiff and I are coming up next Saturday and want to hang out. Are you available?

Bert and Benton said...

Hey Marie! You're moving??:( Where are you going?

Reeds said...

I LOVE homemade rolls-I make them very rarely or I make the frozen rolls-rhodes rolls, they are good but nearly as much as homemade-I'll have to try this recipe!
I was pretty bummed that we didn't see you last weekend. I was hoping you, me, and Katie could go to Olive Garden but it just didn't happen!