Friday, November 14, 2008

My son, the nudist

So lately Ayden has been really into being naked. He takes his diaper off any time he can. We have been finding him naked quite a bit lately. It's pretty funny to go in and check on him while he is taking a nap and find a naked bum staring at you! Anyways, I took some pictures of him taking a nap the other day. Maybe I can use them as blackmail someday! :)He caught me taking pictures of him, he doesnt look too happy :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Clites said...

HAHAHA That is toooooo funny. I'll have my days I guess.

*Katie May* said...

kids :)

Reeds said...

So has he peed in his bed yet? Too Funny! We had to make sure and keep clothes on Kira-but it didn't matter much because she would just take the clothes off too.