Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight and ANOTHER Boutique!

Okay, I can't believe I haven't talked about the Twilight movie yet! I saw it Friday night with Katie and it was SO good! There were a few things in it that I wish were different, but I pretty much expected that. I was also kind of sad because we had to sit in the front part of the theater, despite waiting in line befor hand. Lets just say Im not too happy with all the seat savers that were there. I mean it was ridiculous, people were saving so many seats for thier groups that by the time Katie and I got in there everything was gone. It was like 40 people saving seats for 200! So unfair! I want to see it again now, in a really good seat! :) It was really bittersweet though. I have been looking forward to it for so long, that it's kind of sad now that it's over. I did hear that they are going ahead and starting New Moon! So I guess I'll have that to look forward to next!
Okay, now on to the boutique. It was pretty bad. It was from 8:30-4 and I only sold 1 tutu! It was awful, it was just WAY slow for everyone. It was by far, the longest most depressing day I have ever had in my life. I guess with these things it's really just a hit or miss, and it was definitly a miss! The girl next to me said that she was in a boutique 2 weeks ago and it was non-stop busy! Too bad I wasn't at that one! But, Im not gonna give up on my stuff and am trying again in a few weeks! Here is some info on it:

But even thoug it was kind of a flop, I did learn alot from it and am going to do somethings differently next time. Like I think alot of people were put off by the fact that there wasn't anything that you could just buy (everything was custom made and shipped), so I think Im gonna try some smaller things that I can make a bunch of and sell there. Anyways, I am excited to try again!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Sorry the boutique was a flop, Hope the next boutique goes well :) The movie was fun! We should all leave the boys after Thanksgiving dinner and go to Twilight again if the Theater is open :)

Andy and Michele said...

I wish I could've come to your boutique, and I wish I could come to the next one. But Beckie has a dance recital that evening. When are you guys going to be in town next? Tyrell and Jordan are here now. It'd be fun to all get together! Also, we need to pick a date for our friend Christmas party. Anyway, have a great Thanksgiving!