Thursday, May 8, 2008

P.S. I Love You

So It's been quite a while since I have seen a movie I really liked. Yesterday, Brian and I rented P.S. I Love You. It looked cute and I had wanted to see it when it came out in the theaters but never did. I liked it so much. I don't know if I was just in the right mood for it or what but I loved it! (Brian didn't like it at all). I don't know what is the matter with me but I have been SO emotional lately (I promise I'm not pregnant!), I don't think I have ever cried so many times in a movie. But it was still so good! There was, however, a surprise naked butt in it so beware. It's very brief but it's there! But such a good movie! And for anyone who hasn't tried it yet, I rented it from redbox. It's those red movie rental boxes you see in Walgreen's and Walmarts. It is only $1 to rent them, for real! You just have to be sure and turn it in by 9 the next day and even then they only charge you a dollar a day. SO much cheaper than blockbuster, and we don't do netflix anymore. Anyways if your looking for a good, very romantic movie (more romantic, then romantic comedy) this one's great!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I have that on my list, it looks good. Glad you liked it, now I will look even more forward to it.

Unknown said...

I have a copy of The Cluff Family Journal, Vol 1 No 1 dated June 20, 1899. It is "Published by the Cluff Family Reunion and Devoted to the Interests of David Cluff, Sr. and his Descendants."

Do you know of anyone who would be interested in this volume as I have no interest in it?