Wow! It has been a LONG time since I have updated. I hope to get several posts done in the next few weeks. I so wish I were better at writing here, since it is such a fun way to document our family life!
I'd like to start with a story, I want to record this story to use as blackmail, stories to tell her future boyfriends, and to laugh at when I am older. Today was the first time, in longer than I care to admit, that I have been to the gym. They have a daycare there that I take the kids cause lets face it, I would never go otherwise (up to 2 hours of freedom is an excellent incentive to workout). I go to pick them up and tell Charlie to get her shoes. As she walks away I see it, poop smeared all up her back. My stomach drops and I follow her in to survey the damage. It was bad. She had apparently been bored because she decided to smear it EVERYWHERE! It was awful, I started grabbing wipes and cleaning up as much and as fast as I could, while telling the employees what had happened so they could grab some cleaner. Let me tell you, they looked thrilled. It was awful, and what makes this story REALLY sad is that this isn't her first offense at this place. I'm pretty sure they have her picture up somewhere warning employees when we come. I'm sure someday I will read this and laugh. Today is not that day.
Charlie.... oh what can I say about Charlie!? She is such a crazy little beast. Always getting into stuff and causing trouble. Girlfriend can't be left a lone for a MINUTE! It's probably hard to believe, since the only facial expression she gives anyone outside of the house is a scowl, but she is the funniest kid. Ayden didn't talk for so long, and it takes me off guard to hear some of the things she say's (she is just so tiny). Her most popular sayings are:
- I'm scared!
- I'm so pretty!
- No! or NUH UH!
- fine... I'm leaving! As she walks away with her arms crossed
- stop it Ayden!


1 comment:
So cute!! Oh the blackmail...lol. It's funny how those little stinkers can get so much love from us by just one little look. Sometimes I swear they were trained to do that, hahaha. Charlie is such a cutie! I can't wait till we are closer and Lacee and Charlie can be friends.
Post a Comment