Yes, it is a little bit sad that Ayden's 2 best friends are toy's and not humans, but he is in love with them! :) He takes them EVERYWHERE and treats them like they are real people. He talks to them, alway's adjusts their heads so they are looking straight, sends them down the slide at the playground, makes me tuck them into bed with him and kiss them goodnight. It's so cute to hear him say buzz and woody in his soft little voice (some of the very few words he say's!). I think I might have to buy backup's, cause these guy's are gonna get worn out FAST with how much he play's with them! It is incredibly adorable to watch, and people at stores just LOVE to comment about him and his little friends. It is SO fun to watch him enter this new stage of pretending and using his imagination! However, I think it is a good thing he will have a human sibling around soon to keep him company!
Speaking of sibling, we had our BIG ultrasound appointment and are pleased (trust me, I am BEYOND pleased!) to announce that Ayden will have a little SISTER! I am SO incredibly excited and this poor little girl is going to be drowning in pink!

6 comments:
Ok that is too cute! I do love when they use their imaginations :) Landon and his capes he can be anyone he wants to be when he has one of those on :)
Our kids are also very attached to all of our Buzz's and Woody's. They have to share them, though, so they haven't gotten to get as attached as Ayden. :)
Too Cute!! I love that he puts their little heads straight! Ah...to be a kid. I am SO SO excited for you to have a girl! Although I have to say that it didn't really cross my mind that you would have a boy, I just knew you were going to have a little girl. Bring on the pink!
That is so fun! He is just too cute. And it'll be be good to have some pink around after all that blue!! Congrats, I am still just so excited for you two!
I heard the Toy Story stuff should be 75% off, but you know each store has their own ideas on when to mark things down. Might be worth a trip.
By the way, that is a cute picture to have of Ayden with those toys. Kind of like a photo of us playing Nintendo or you and a cabbage patch doll. Very nostalgic. :)
Post a Comment