So we have officially entered the stage of cheese (or geese in Ayden's case). Ayden now say's geese whenever he see's a camera and pull's out an extra cheesy face. I suppose it's better than what the last 2 1/2 years have been, trying EXTRA hard to avoid the camera at all costs. It's pretty cute (for now :)) though, and I'm glad to get some easy shots of him! He sure has become spunky as of late and I'm really loving his funny personality. He sure can make us laugh! Can't wait to hear all the crazy things this kid has to say once he start's talking more!
*Don't know why the picture quality is so bad, their quality goes way down when I upload them on here! Sorry!
Some pretty cheesy faces!

4 comments:
At least your getting some smiley pics now :) Soo cute! Hey we need to do my hair sometime. What I really need is extensions!! My hair is sooo nasty thin right now it is driving me crazy!!!! lol Also, I was wondering if we could give Kiley some layers? Her hair is driving me crazy it is sooo hard to comb out! That would help wouldn't it?
He is too cute for words.
Marie, he is such a little man! Way too cute for words! That's a fun stage when he smiles for all the pictures. Wish we had been in town when you guys were here. But we'll have to catch you next time!
Oh my gosh! Did you give that kid some growing pills. He looks so old, sounds like we better visit more often! Oh and be glad his cheesy smile is so dang cute. My kids always close their eyes.
Post a Comment