Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recipe Swap Blog

We have started a recipe swap blog! It's for all of us to share our favorite recipes that we have tried and love! There are already some REALLY good one's on there! The blog is for everyone who wants to participate, but want to keep it to just family and friends so that we know where the recipe's are coming from. If you are interested in participating let me know and I'll e-mail you all the information! Everyone has the username and password so you can just sign in whenever you want and post your recipe! Just remember to try and keep it to fairly simple recipes (something that everyone can do!), and we would like everyone to try to include a picture (just snap one the next time you make it). Anyway's it's been fun so far trying out new recipes and I hope some more of you want to join!

Go here to check out the blog!

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Hey Marie! I'm obviously loving the recipe blog, I hope that you don't mind all the recipes I've put on lately. Most of them are pretty easy, but some do have weird ingredients. Anyway, I hope that that's okay! I really do enjoy seeing/trying different recipes and sharing mine. I'm so excited that you started this!

Bert and Benton said...

What a fun idea!! I checked it out and am definitely stealing some recipes off there