Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mt. Graham and Tiffany's baby shower

Well, I know it's way past due but I thought I would post a few pictures from our Fourth of July trip to Mt. Graham!

This is the position you would most find Ayden in up on the mountain, in time out. He got into lots of trouble up there!

After unsuccessfuly trying to take a picture of Ayden, Becky offered to get her picture taken. I think she was feeling sorry for me! Isn't she just beautiful!?!

The cutest little frenemies ever!


We also went up to Pima this past weekend for Tiffany's baby shower. It was so much fun being able to hang out with the girls! Here are a few of the pictures I took of Keahi, she is such a beautiful little girl!
Here is one of everyone minus Stephanie!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I didn't even know they adopted. What a sweet little girl! Also great pics love Ayden's face! When are you going to take some great family pics for us?

Sara said...

SUPER cute pics! Keahi already looks so much older! I love the one of Ayden... he is such a fun mix (physically) of both you and Brian!