Friday, December 5, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Tonight I watched P.S. I Love You. Why? Im not sure! I had seen it a long time ago and cried the entire movie. I have been wanting to watch it again lately and thought since I have already seen it there is no way I can cry again. WRONG! This is the saddest, best movie I have ever seen. I have NEVER cried so much during a movie. Especially the second time! If you haven't seen it, and your a girl, you HAVE to see it! Maybe I am just a wierd emotional mess, but it really is a good movie. So if you haven't seen it you go rent it, TODAY! :)

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Some movies no matter how many times you have seen it make you cry over and over again :) I think it is a good thing to have a cry every once in awhile

Sara said...

I've still never seen that movie... I should, I'm guessing? :) Marie, can I get your mailing address? You can send it to sarakerrigan@gmail.com. :)