Today was such a nice day outside (okay, nice for being the middle of the summer in phoenix), so I decided to take Ayden to the park. We tried taking him once before a few months ago and he was just not into it at all. But today he LOVED it! It was so fun seeing him get so excited about swinging, and going down the slide, and feeding the ducks. It was so much fun to go and spend the day with my baby. I'm really excited about this stage he is entering, where he can go out and do kid things and play. So much fun! It was just so nice to get out and do something, Ayden has been in a stge for a while where he needs Brian or Me to pay attention to him 24/7. He has been driving us CRAZY and it's always nice to change things up and do something different. Anyways, here are some pictures at the park and there is also a video from the other day. Ayden woke up from his nap and Brian jumped in his crib to try to get him back to sleep. I hear this hysterical laugh coming from his room and find Brian making sneezing noises and Ayden just cracking up! So much for calming him down, anyways it was pretty funny. I love how the dumbest things are hysterical to babies!
Not so sure about this whole swinging thing at first

This isn't
so bad

Cheesy smile

LOVES going down the slide!
He totally just took off on his own sown the little path that goes through out the jungle gym
taking off, he went fast!
feeding the ducks, he was loving all the birds coming right up to him!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Super cute pics! I know Brians not a big guy and all but I don't think cribs are made to hold that much weight :)
Marie, I had got the biggest kick out of seeing Ayden laugh so hard. It's precious! You can't help but get in a good mood when you see him laughing so hard.This clip is good enough to put on America's Funniest Home Videos.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment