Tuesday, June 10, 2008

AYDEN'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my little baby's 1st birthday. It's so hard to believe that he came into my world only one short year ago. How is the time going by so fast! I wish I could just slow it down and keep him my little baby forever. However, it is fun to see him grow and learn new things. For his birthday we bought him this little explorer's truck thing. He can either push it or sit on it and ride, and it's got about a billion little buttons and things to do on it. He loves pushing buttons, he takes his little pointer finger and very carefully pushes them. It's SO cute! I'm so excited to watch him grow older and I'm so lucky to be the mom of the cutest little boy! Here are some pictures we took of him digging into his first birthday cake!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Happy B-day Ayden! What cute pictures and a fun way to capture that 1st in his life

Sara said...

I canNOT believe he's already a year old. That is so crazy! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when we're down for Phil's wedding next week. :)

Bert and Benton said...

I can't believe he's a year old already!!!! He is SOO Cute all covered in cake!
HEy, could I get your address please? You can email it to me bertness03@yahoo.com or just leave it on my blog, if you want. It's for my baby shower.

Reeds said...

I am so so sorry I never called Ayden to wish him a Happy Birthday I even remembered and probably said 'oh I'll do it in a bit'. Those are the cutest pictures of him. You guys are quite the photographers!

Skinners said...

How cute! I can't believe how fast time goes by! Wish we could have seen you guys when we were down. Hopefully next trip! Ayden is growing up and we've only met him once!