Okay, so I figured it was about time I try to venture away from teenage literature (at least till the next twilight book comes out :)) and move on to grown up books. The 5 people you meet in heaven was on a friends reading list and I thought it looked interesting. It was so good! I recommend it to anyone looking for a good book to read. It is a pretty small book and a very easy read, I finished it in 2 days. It's a nice change to read a book that makes you think about your life and how your living it. I have been rediscovering the library and now have quite a few books to read! We also are renting movies from there (they actually have a very descent collection), which is a nice free way to spend a night. Anyways I'll let everyone know if I come across any other great books! For me, it's really hard to find books, unless I know someone who has read it and liked it. But I am feeling adventurous, so we'll see if I can find a good one on my own :)
I Do Now
3 days ago

2 comments:
That's great you adventuring :) They made a movie from that book, I don't know how it compares to the book though.
oops that was me :)
Post a Comment