Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. Things have been good here, Ayden (i think) is cutting yet another tooth. It's SO cute to see his big two tooth grin. But I think that he is cutting another one, he has been so grumpy the last couple of days. Yesterday I went to the store and picked up some bubbles. I was SO sure he would just love them and have some fun with them. The first couple of times I blew them he would just take a deep breath, like he was scared of them and bracing himself. Then one got a little too close and he flipped out! Like screaming and crying! He hates them, and I think he hated me for blowing them. Brian picked him up and comforted him, and he was just glaring at me! It's just so silly, my baby has an irrational fear of bubbles!
2 comments:
silly little guy! What are we going to do in Pima? :)
that is so funny! I'm sure he's back to loving you by now and I'm sure he'll grow to love bubbles as soon as he realizes how cool they are!
Post a Comment