I am SO proud of this. I found this little exersaucer at Goodwill for $6!!! I LOVE getting things for cheap and was SO excited when I saw this practically brand new toy underneath like 10 old crappy ones! Ayden loves it too, he likes to move the toys on the line from one side to the other.
I blame this one on my mom. I couldn't get him doing it on camera, but my mom taught Ayden to suck on his toes. Now he does it ALL the time. Mommy, your in trouble :)
Ayden passed out after playing
Ayden must have a big head cause none of the baby beanies fit him. I got this grown up one at Target and it looks SO cute on him! I love it!
This is something that Im sure everyone else will think is the most boring thing they have ever seen, but Ayden woke us up at 4:30 in the morning making these spitting noises. He was just being so funny and happy. I love how at the end when Brian picks him up, he is still trying to look at the camera. He gets fascinated by the orange light that turns on, on the camera.
I blame this one on my mom. I couldn't get him doing it on camera, but my mom taught Ayden to suck on his toes. Now he does it ALL the time. Mommy, your in trouble :)
Ayden passed out after playing
Ayden must have a big head cause none of the baby beanies fit him. I got this grown up one at Target and it looks SO cute on him! I love it!
This is something that Im sure everyone else will think is the most boring thing they have ever seen, but Ayden woke us up at 4:30 in the morning making these spitting noises. He was just being so funny and happy. I love how at the end when Brian picks him up, he is still trying to look at the camera. He gets fascinated by the orange light that turns on, on the camera.


3 comments:
Cute photos Marie. I have a question, Is Ayden wearing that big snowsuit to bed because you guys live in Alaska? :0
Very cute pic of him with the hat. And cute video, he is always spitting when I see him :)
Post a Comment